SPS-206 Universal AVR for Generator
AVR is required by generators to generate voltage and regulate output voltage as load varies. SPS AVRs are specially designed for parallel operations of brushed and brushless alternators. SPS-206 is designed for Alternators having full load excitation voltage between 70 to 120 V.
- Designed for Alternators having full load excitation voltage between 70 to 120 V.
- Suitable for 3 Phase (415 V) or 1 Phase (220V) Brushless type Alternators.
- Can be connected to Isolated Auxiliary Winding of 220 V AC.
- Maximum output Excitation 200 V DC and 6 A, 8 A DC.
- Suggested minimum Filed Resistance 14 Ohms.
- Provision for remote potentiometer.
- Under Frequency protection with LED indicator.
- Time delay Over Excitation Protection with LED indicator.
- Jumper Link for 50 / 60 Hz operation.
- High PIV power devices prevent catastrophic failure.
- Fuse Protection
- Size: 125 X 108 X 40 mm.
- Weight: 385 gm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.