Generac 45A Three Phase Automatic Transfer Switch, 5 Year Warranty.
Although the generator creates the power, the transfer switch is really the core of your generator system. It is an electrical panel that allows you to safely connect a generator to your home’s electrical circuits and is permanently installed near your main circuit breaker panel. It constantly monitors incoming utility power and determines when a true power outage is occurring, switching from utility power to emergency generator power and back again when utility power returns.
- Housed in aluminium NEMA/UL type 3R weatherproof enclosure
- Electrostatically applied and baked powder paint
- Digital Load Management (DLM) technology – allows capabilities to truly manage two air conditioners with no additional hardware
- Monitors generator engine performance to give you optimal service and reliability
- Manages generator engine to eliminate overload
- Handles all the timing, sensing and exercising functions
- Gain even more flexibility by adding up to four additional individual DLM modules for additional load management
Width (mm) – 400
Height (mm) – 500
Depth (mm) – 200
Weight (kg) – 13.5
Current Rating (A) – 45
Voltage – 400V, Single Phase, 50Hz
Waterproof IP Rating – IP66
Manufacturer’s Warranty – 5-year limited warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.