SPS SX440 AVR Automatic Voltage Regulator For Stamford Alternator
$250.00 Inc. GST
Share Product On
AVR SX440 Automatic Voltage Regulator For Stamford Alternator
- SPS-440 is a half-wave phase-controlled thyristor type automatic voltage (AVR) and form part of the excitation system for a brush-less generator.
- In addition to regulating the generator voltage, the AVR circuitry includes under-speed and sensing loss protection features. Excitation power is derived directly from the generator terminals.
- Positive voltage builds up from residual levels is ensured by the use of efficient semiconductors in the power circuitry of the AVR.
- Voltage: 95-132 v AC or 190-265 V AC Jumper Selectable
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz nominal
- Phase: 1
- Voltage: max 90V DC at 200V AC Input
- Current: continuous 4 A DC Forcing 8 A DC for 15 sec.
- Resistance: 12 ohms minimum
- Size:13.5x10x1.2cm(only Panel?
- Regulation: Â±1.0%
- Typical system response:
- AVR response: 20ms
- Filed current to 90%: 80ms
- Machine volts to 97%: 300ms
- 1 x AVR SX440 Automatic Voltage Regulator For Stamford Alternator (With English manual)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.