SPS-1808 Parallel Operation Automatic Voltage Regulator :
AVR is required by generators to generate voltage and regulate output voltage as load varies. Silicon Power Systems is one of the top AVR manufacturer. SPS AVRs are specially designed for parallel operations of brushed and brushless alternators. SPS-1808 is designed for parallel operation using DROOP and DC biasing technique.
- Designed for Parallel operation of brushless alternators.
- Maximum output Excitation 200 V DC and 8 A DC.
- Suggested minimum Filed Resistance 14 Ohms.
- Provision for remote potentiometer.
- Parallel operation using DROOP and DC biasing technique.
- Accepts DROOP CT of 1 A or 5 A.
- Accepts DC biasing signal up to +/- 15 V DC.
- Under Frequency protection with LED indicator.
- Time delay Over Excitation Protection with LED indicator.
- Jumper Link for 50 / 60 Hz operation.
- High PIV power devices prevent catastrophic failure.
- Fuse Protection.
- Size: 150 X 115 X 40 mm.
- Weight: 475 gm.
All Generators is your one stop shop for all the part requirements.
- 1 kg
- 16 × 12 × 5 cm