Most Common Universal AVR for Generator
- Designed for Alternators having full load excitation voltage between 70 to 120 V.
- Suitable for 3 Phase (415 V) or 1 Phase (220V) Brushless or slipring type Alternators.
- Can be connected to Isolated Auxiliary Winding of 220 V AC.
- Maximum output Excitation 200 V DC and 6 A, 8 A DC.
- Suggested minimum Filed Resistance 14 Ohms.
- Provision for remote potentiometer.
- Under Frequency protection with LED indicator.
- Time delay Over Excitation Protection with LED indicator.
- Jumper Link for 50 / 60 Hz operation.
- High PIV power devices prevent catastrophic failure.
- Fuse Protection
- Size: 125 X 108 X 40 mm.
- Weight: 385 gm.
Note: Buy from who knows what's Generator is and How it works, as we dealing with Generator over 15 years from 1 kVA to 1000 kVAwe do rewinds and service all kinds of Generator and we give you 100 % guaranty that it will work with our product. we can also give you technical support over the phone or by email.