70A Generac Automatic Transfer Switch. Although the generator creates the power, the transfer switch is really the core of your generator system. It is an electrical panel that allows you to safely connect a generator to your home’s electrical circuits and is permanently installed near your main circuit breaker panel. It constantly monitors incoming utility power and determines when a true power outage is occurring, switching from utility power to emergency generator power and back again when utility power returns.
- Housed in aluminium NEMA/UL type 3R weatherproof enclosure
- Electrostatically applied and backed powder paint
- Digital Load Management (DLM) technology – allows capabilities to truly manage two air conditioners with no additional hardware
- Monitors generator engine performance to give you optimal service and reliability
- Manages generator engine to eliminate overload
- Handles all the timing, sensing and exercising functions
- Gain even more flexibility by adding up to four additional individual DLM modules for additional load management