Amazing Combo Deal – Massive Savings.
- Access to smartphones using mobile features.
- No refueling required.
- It comes in a combo deal with Generac ATS.
- Available for both Single Phase & Three Phase use.
- Quiet & Compact.
Generac 10KVA Gas Standby Generator, 5 Year Warranty
Features And Benefits:
- Generac G-Force Engine - Purpose-built for the rigors of power generation. It also requires fewer scheduled maintenance checkups that some competitor's engines, and provides the reliability you need for the long run-times that emergency backup can require.
- True Power™ Technology - Delivers best-in-class power quality with less than 5% total harmonic distortion for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
- Quiet-Test Self-Test Mode - Runs at a lower RPM for a five or twelve minute test, is significantly quieter than other brands, and comsumes less fuel.
- Generac's Evolution™ Controller - Featuring a dual-line, multilingual LCD display allowing for easy monitoring of history and maintenance logs and manage your generator.
- Economical Power - Runs on highly efficient, cleaner-burning* natural gas or LP fuel.
- Mobile Link Wi-Fi™ Connectivity - Free with every Guardian Series home standby generator. Allows you to monitor the status of your generator from anywhere in the world using a smart-phone, tabler, or PC. Easily access information, such as the current operating status and maintenance alerts.
- 24/7/365 Customer Support - Standing by all day, every day from our headquarters in Wisconsin to answer any questions you might have.
- Built in the USA - Generac generators and engines are engineered and built in the USA*
- 5 Year Limited Warranty - Included with all home standby generators.
70A Generac Automatic Transfer Switch. Although the generator creates the power, the transfer switch is really the core of your generator system. It is an electrical panel that allows you to safely connect a generator to your home’s electrical circuits and is permanently installed near your main circuit breaker panel. It constantly monitors incoming utility power and determines when a true power outage is occurring, switching from utility power to emergency generator power and back again when utility power returns.